The terms and conditions control the use of this website gryffindoracademy.com. In these terms and conditions the term ‘Gryffindor Academy’ or ‘Gryffindor’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Plot No -764, Sector – 9, Gurugram, Haryana – 122001. This policy governs ‘Gryffindor Academy’ relationship with you in relation to this website.
- When you create an account with us, you must provide us with information that is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the Terms, which may result in immediate termination of your account on our Service.
- You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Service and for any activities or actions under your password, whether your password is with our Service or a third-party service.
- You agree not to disclose your password to any third party. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
- The Service and its original content, features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of Gryffindor Academy and its licensors.
- The minimum age to join any course at Gryffindor Academy is 16 years. There is no maximum age
- A student’s registration and enrollment for any course at Gryffindor Academy are a binding agreement to finish the course and to pay the full fees.
Validity Of Invoices
- An invoice issued by the Gryffindor Digital Marketing Institute is valid for a 14 day period from the date of issue, the Digital Marketing Institute reserves the right to withdraw an invoice within this period by notifying members in writing.
- We at Gryffindor Academy take attendance very seriously, attendance for all students has to be a minimum of 75%. We maintain attendance records
- We expect every student to be on time for every session. Latecomers are not allowed into class
- We expect all students to submit their assignments/projects on time
- Students failing to achieve a minimum of 75% attendance are not eligible for placements/internships from Gryffindor Academy
- If you miss a lesson, regardless of the reason, we cannot give a refund or allow you to take the lesson at another time unless the Gryffindor Academy team has decided to do so due to the majority of students having examinations
- Any student failing to attend sessions has to formally inform the course management team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The student will be considered as dropout/absconding from the said course if the student remains absent for 5 consecutive lectures, unless otherwise formally informed to the course management team
Photographs and Filming
- Classes cannot be filmed or otherwise recorded in any way without the permission (in writing) of the CEO
- Gryffindor Academy may use film or still photographs of students for promotional purposes
- You must inform the school in writing before your course starts if you will not allow us to use such images
- Gryffindor Academy strictly adheres to the published age limits for courses but reserves the right to accept students who are slightly younger than the advertised minimum age. Applications from students outside the published age limits are treated on a case by case basis
- Gryffindor Academy Reserves the right to alter the timings, dates & duration of the training.
- Gryffindor Academy reserves the right to alter the course content at any time without liability.
- We do not provide a guarantee or warranty to the performance, timeliness, accuracy, and suitability of the information and materials available on the website.
- For being a successful Google certified professional, Gryffindor Academy will provide the required training and prepare you for the examination. We do not guarantee of the Google certification.
- No different or additional terms and conditions in any form will be binding Gryffindor Academy unless agreed by Gryffindor Academy in writing
- Gryffindor Academy reserved the right to modify or change without any prior notice and in its sole discretion to refuse any product or service to anyone.
- Under no circumstances or situation, Gryffindor Academy will be responsible to change the contents that it provides on the website.
- Google Certification is free certification but if Google changes its conditions and charges for it then the candidates would be required to pay for it.
- Gryffindor Academy will conduct the course only if there are sufficient participants. In case of non-sufficient participants, the current participants will be merged in another batch or the training might be postponed, at the sole discretion of Gryffindor Academy
- The Free Tools and Services shown on the homepage of the website is only available for hands-on practice and it is not provided to the students.
- The school reserves the right to cancel or alter a course. If we do so, we will offer either an alternative course or a refund
- The school reserves the right to change teachers at any time during the course to maintain teaching standards & quality
- The school reserves the right to alter session dates or batch start dates. It generally happens because of exams conducted by various universities
- The Managers of the school reserve the right at their absolute discretion to refuse any application for enrolment of a student at any stage of the application or booking process. The school shall be under no obligation whatsoever to give reasons for the decision of the Managers. If enrollment is refused, all paid fees will be refunded
- Gryffindor Academy reserves the right to take appropriate action against the student violating any institute norms
- Students have to pay for any damage they cause at the school
- Please keep a copy of the transaction record
- The website is subject to Delhi Jurisdiction
- While using the site to communicate with Gryffindor Academy, one shall communicate with his/her registered mobile/telephone number & email address. Thereby, an individual agrees to receive communication from Gryffindor Academy on his/her registered mobile/telephone number & email address
- Notwithstanding whether one’s mobile/telephone number is registered with NDNC or NCPR or DND or Telecom Regulatory Authority of India [TRAI] restrictions/guidelines on unsolicited telecalls, by you accessing this Site and applying/enquiring/verifying any of the products/services offered by Gryffindor Academy and or you making a request to call back, it is deemed that you have expressly authorized Gryffindor Academy to call back or send you text messages or messages through Chatbots for solicitation and procurement of various products and services of Gryffindor Academy. In case if you may not wish to receive any calls/messages, you are obliged to proactively inform Gryffindor Academy about the same by sending an email to email@example.com. One can always unsubscribe if he/she doesn’t wish to receive emails from us.
- While using this Site, you agree NOT to, by any means indulge in illegal or unauthorized activities including but not limited to –
- Use the Site for unlawful purposes
- Collect information about the users without their express consent
- Engage in spamming or flooding
- Transmit any software or other materials that contain any virus or other harmful or disruptive component
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in the Site
Copy, mirror any part of the Site without our prior permission
- Permit or help anyone without access to use the Site through your username and password, if any or otherwise; and posting any defamatory messages to either in print/electronic/social media
- Impersonate any person or entity, falsely claim an affiliation with any person or entity, or access the Accounts of others without permission, forge/fabricate another persons’ digital signature, misrepresent the source, identity, or content of information transmitted via the website, perform any other similar fraudulent activity or otherwise send or receive what Gryffindor Academy reasonably believes to be potentially fraudulent information
- Infringe Gryffindor Academy or any third party’s intellectual property rights, rights of publicity or rights of privacy
- Use any robot, spider, other automatic devices, or manual process to monitor or copy the website without prior written permission
- Use any device, software, or routine to bypass website exclusion headers, or interfere or attempt to interfere, with the website
- Remove, circumvent, disable, damage, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the website or features that enforce limitations on the use of the website
- Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of the website or any part thereof
- Use the website in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair it, including but not limited to using the website in an automated manner
- Intentionally interfere with or damage the operation of the website or any user’s enjoyment of them, by any means, including but not limited to uploading or otherwise disseminating viruses, adware, spyware, worms, or other malicious code
This Site may contain links to other websites of Group Companies, Corporate Partners, Subsidiary companies and Affiliate companies of Gryffindor Academy. This Site may also contain links to external websites, having further linked websites, controlled or offered by third parties (Non-Affiliates of Gryffindor Academy), to help you find relevant websites, services and/or products which may be of interest to you, quickly and easily
The contents displayed or products/services offered on such linked websites or any quality of the products/ services are not endorsed, verified, or monitored by Gryffindor Academy. Gryffindor Academy is also not responsible for the owners or operators of such external websites or for any products or services they supply or for the contents of their websites and does not give or enter into any conditions, warranties, express or implied; or other terms or representations in relation to any of these or accept any liability in relation to any of these (including any liability arising out of any claim that the content of any external website to which this website includes a link infringes the intellectual property rights of any third party)
We may terminate or suspend your account immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
Upon termination, your right to use the Service will immediately cease. If you wish to terminate your account, you may simply discontinue using the Service.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
This Site and disclaimer shall be governed by and construed in accordance with all applicable laws of India. All disputes arising out of or relating to this disclaimer or use of this website shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts where the registered office of Gryffindor Academy is situated
By accessing this Website and any of its webpages, it is deemed that you are agreeing to the terms set above
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.